Financial Analyst, Commercial Strategy
New York, New York, United States
Analyst, Commercial Strategy
We are looking for an Financial Analyst who will assist with expanding the Commercial Strategy presence for Weber Shandwick. This role will provide analytical support with pricing and negotiation strategies for the larger Commercial Strategy team across new and existing client opportunities both locally and globally. The candidate will need to be a strong liaison across multiple business groups within Weber Shandwick.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a reliable and forward-thinking business analytics resource for existing clients and new business opportunities
- Liaise with New Business Development team, Regional Finance teams, Client Finance team, Project Management and Account teams
- Review and assist with RFI’s/RFPs, as required both locally and globally
- Monitor estimates and rate cards to ensure accuracy on RFP submissions, SOWs and MSAs
- Review SOWs and pricing to ensure business terms are accurate and in accordance with client agreements
- Complete Client related Pricing Templates, as required
- Develop and maintain local and global data repositories and reporting
- Proficient in understanding agency title mapping and structures
- Ensure pricing estimate tools are being utilized for pricing analysis, assist project managers and account leads as necessary
- Support the WS Supplier Diversity program, as required
- Manage various financial related reports and requests
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a financial analyst role
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- SAP and Hyperion background preferred
- Affinity for working in Excel with large financial datasets
- Strong time management skills including ability to prioritize multiple deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills (lookups, pivots, dashboards, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with finance and non-finance stakeholders, alike
- Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and, take “ownership-mentality” in work/clients
- Able to anticipate problems, analyze situations and proactively come up with solutions
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
NYC Salary range: $65,000 – $75,000
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.