Amplifying purpose-driven impact
We’re living and working in an era of extraordinary disruption. As we navigate unprecedented challenges, organizations are expected to drive positive change and help solve critical issues – from a global pandemic to a climate crisis to fractures in the social contract.
We help organizations in the non-profit sector navigate and meet this moment. Elevating the purpose leaders and activating brave, creative solutions.
Through our global reach and issues expertise, we provide timely perspectives to help clients translate insights in a fast-changing world and drive action.
Our team of Social Impact strategists across Weber Shandwick’s global network includes deep issue expertise in education, sustainability, global development and health, DEI and social justice.
Additionally, we support cross-sector work with non-profits and foundations, associations and coalitions, corporate clients, educational institutions and more – spanning all 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Contact us to learn more.
What we're known for
- Partnering with some of the world’s leading philanthropic and charitable organizations to advance progress on critical issues
- Elevating partners and issues at all levels of education and at the intersection of education and the workforce
- Generating data-informed insights on our fast-changing world
- Creating earned-first concepts and platforms to elevate how organizations are solving urgent problems
- Developing integrated communications campaigns and activations that engage stakeholders and fuel progress