Full Stack Engineer
New York, New York, United States
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our New York office full time.
All of our engineers work closely with our UX, Design, and Client Services teams to ensure that the solutions we propose address creative and business goals while taking into consideration technical, organizational, and schedule requirements. Developers participate actively in the evolution of our technologies and technology practices, help identify and recommend best practices, pitch new technologies they believe in, actively participate in scoping and architecture definition efforts, and occasionally interface with our clients’ technical teams.
- Proficient in Git;
- Experience with Jira;
- Experience with a task runner like Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack;
- Experience with SASS;
- Experience with js;
- Experience with PHP and Laravel;
- Experience with Drupal preferred;
- Thorough knowledge of MySQL and ability to write stored procedures, views and triggers;
- You can configure a Nginx web server;
- You have integrated with Facebook and understand the fundamentals, pitfalls, and benefits of working with OAuth; You don’t fear the command line;
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment;
- You are organized and eager to clean up necessary technical debt;
- Experience working with multi-tier caching with systems like Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, Redis;
- Ability to perform browser performance analysis and optimization;
- Knowledge of SVG and how to optimize;
- Comfortable with SublimeText or io;
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your résumé;
- Link to your GitHub or BitBucket account;
- Code sample with documentation (CodePen, JSFiddle, etc).
Once we receive your application, we will review your materials and respond to schedule a phone screening. You should expect 2 rounds of interviews—first with your hiring manager and in most cases a second follow-up with team members for a “working session.”
In addition to working with the eager, hungry, passionate and friendly team that make up Resolute Digital, there are some pretty awesome benefits. We provide dental insurance, reimbursement towards health insurance, 401k and a discretionary pension program. There are dedicated budgets for employee training and career development. Our (pet and bike friendly!) loft-style office is located atop the Highline, in the heart of tech in NYC with commanding views over the Hudson. Extra perks include; monthly social events, delicious snacks and catered lunches.
Resolute Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Resolute Digital recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.