Weber Shandwick Most Winning Agency at 2019 North America SABRE Awards with Eight Trophies
– Firm Wins Second Consecutive Gold SABRE for Thought Leadership and Seven SABRES with Client Partners –
Weber Shandwick was recognized with Diamond and Gold SABRE awards across eight categories at The Holmes Report’s 2019 North America SABRE Awards in New York last night – making Weber Shandwick the most award-winning firm of the night.
With client partner Buick Canada, Weber Shandwick Canada won the Diamond SABRE award for Superior Achievement in Brand-Building for its BuickStyle, The Ultimate Driving Shoe campaign.
And for the second year in a row, Weber Shandwick was recognized with a Gold SABRE in the Thought Leadership In PR category, this year for Civility In America: A Nationwide Survey, which found that workplaces are becoming a rare escape from the polarization that characterizes much of American discourse.
“I am proud of our talented people and client partners who make these achievements possible. Being focused on the business of our clients, and driving ideas that go beyond the status quo reinforces Weber Shandwick’s commitment to delivering solutions for our clients, and making a meaningful impact in the communities in which we live and serve,” said Sara Gavin, president of Weber Shandwick North America.
Weber Shandwick, with its client partners, was recognized with an additional six Gold SABRE awards:
- Victory Fridge with AB InBev, Bud Light and 3PM (Weber Shandwick in partnership with PMK-BNC) won in Sponsorship
- Making Nexxus Keraphix a Platinum Power Player with Unilever, Nexxus won in Fashion & Beauty
- Recognizing 100 Difference Makers with $1M for A Better Tomorrow with TIAA won in Financial Services
- Respect the Egg with Panera Bread and Sloane & Company won in Food Service
- Launching the Alliance to End Plastic Waste won in Chemicals & Industrials
- Employees First: VMware Elevates Employees as Drivers of Digital Transformation with VMware won in Technology: Software & Services
The 2019 North America SABRE Award recognitions are among several honors earned by Weber Shandwick, including Ad Age’s Best Places to Work, in 2019, and PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year for four consecutive years, most recently in 2018. Weber Shandwick was also named The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2017.