What’s the New York City Co-Op Program?
The Co-Op is so much more than an internship – it’s an informative and immersive dive into our agency where you will do real work with real clients. As a member of our 2021 NYC Co-Op, you’ll:
- Get day-to-day experience working on some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Have access to mentors and be paired with a buddy to help you navigate Weber Shandwick – and both will help you explore what you might want your career to look like.
- Participate in workshops to learn more about the many areas of expertise across the agency: Creative, Analytics, Digital, Consumer, Healthcare, Social Impact, B2B – and more. All potential career paths to explore.
- See how an idea comes to life through research, agency brainstorms and strategic planning.
- Be part of OneWeber – our diversity, equity and inclusion group at our NY headquarters.
- Gain organizational and communications skills that will help you navigate any future career.
All culminating in a Final Project, when you’ll receive a real RFP (Request for Proposal), develop a full strategic and creative with your Co-Op team and formally pitch it to senior agency leadership.