Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital – Healthcare
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
SENIOR ASSOCIATE, CLIENT EXPERIENCE DIGITAL HEALTH
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Weber Shandwick’s Boston office is seeking a Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital to join our team of energetic, multi-faceted digital strategists and storytellers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital innovation and telling brand stories across digital platforms, with previous experience in client management, a foundation of digital and social media strategy development, and a desire to partner with healthcare companies. The candidate will have the ability to successfully collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with responsibility across all aspects of the work we do – from helping to build digital strategies to constructing efficient editorial calendars and concepting social posts – working closely with team members at all levels to ensure flawless strategic execution of the client business objectives.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
What We’re Looking For
- Key supporting strategist for digital clients, assisting in the development and execution of digital and social media programs
- Demonstrated self-starters who work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver client success
- Commitment to developing a strong understanding of client businesses and audiences, representing client interests throughout development of projects
- Experience supporting digital strategy development, creative ideation and providing thoughtful recommendations for digital content
- Ability to draft and manage cross-functional team briefs, independently partnering with creative, paid, and media relations team members on digital projects and collaborating on integrated deliverables
- Experience collaborating with senior strategists and account leads to execute programs, analyze performance and identify opportunities
- Experience in integrated digital marketing strategy and execution
- Working knowledge of primary social platforms and their functionalities
- Ability to build trust and rapport with the client and team across all levels
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking mindset
- Detail-oriented, intuitive thinker who asks probing questions and anticipates and addresses needs
- Understanding of digital analytics, measurement and performance-driven insights
- Keen interest in staying current with industry trends and updates that directly and indirectly affect our clients and our digital practice
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple jobs in a day; strong attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound business and professional ethics
- 3 years of experience with digital marketing and a working understanding of owned, earned, and paid media strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
• 401k (with employer match)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
• MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
• Short-Term Disability
• Paid Employee Family Leave
• Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.