Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Talent Sourcer to help scale our rapidly growing agency. In this role, you will work side by side with recruiting partners and business leaders to identify, engage, and build a pipeline of talent.
- Source, network with and proactively reach out to prospects
- Utilize sourcing tools such as search engines, job boards, open-source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive talent from underrepresented groups
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests across multiple requisitions, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Collaborate with recruiting partners to develop, message, and execute on creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify top tier talent
- Collaborate with recruiters and coordinators to provide the best-in-class candidate experience for the individuals we meet
- Create consultative strategy in pipelining efforts for high priority roles by business unit
- Demonstrated ability in traditional sourcing techniques utilized for sourcing top talent
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Knowledgeable in advanced sourcing tools and techniques i.e. understand search strings, how to identify and find unique skills and talent, etc.
- Experience using various online and offline sourcing tools e.g. (through professional networks, conferences, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse or other applicant tracking system
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with diversity focused organizations and universities
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.