Project Manager – Healthcare
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick seeks a mid-level Integrated Project Manager for the Dallas Project Management team who will work closely with account, finance, specialists, and outside vendors across a large healthcare client portfolio. This project manager will be integral to the day-to-day oversight of multiple public relations deliverables and will engage with various key stakeholders across North America.
- Coordinate with creative, strategy, finance, account management and other internal teams to help drive best-in-class solutions for small-to-medium-sized integrated projects/campaigns
- Manage project deliverables by maintaining timelines, project trackers, and shared resource templates that support operational excellence
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project: as any issues arise, find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Nurture relationships with internal account leads, specialists and vendor partners
- Support operational best practices by following and socializing onboarding processes, including educating team members on roles and responsibilities, maintaining shared resources, and disseminating templates
- Find efficiencies and improve ways of working across accounts; seek solutions that facilitate team integration and with clear expectations set at the start of each project
- Proactively mitigate and provide creative recommendations as issues and risks arise; source solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Own and manage project brief with extended team, inclusive of scope of deliverables, hours, timeline, and project requirements/processes
- Manage scopes and help monitor the financial performance of accounts in partnership with finance, including burn report summaries, and time allocations; flag potential risks while ensuring adherence to financial guidelines
- Professionally drive workstreams focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule while exceeding client expectations
- Demonstrate strong professional work ethic and financial acumen
- Ability to escalate and provide resolve conflict opportunities with management
- 4+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in healthcare, public relations, advertising, media, or related agency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sound grasp of day-to-day project management tasks, including building timelines, project tracking, and reviewing financials for a variety of projects and deliverables; this can include but is not limited to strategic presentations, creative conception and development, video, social & digital, event-based programs, and vendor integrations
- Familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, video, social and editorial content, digital, and partner management
- Ability to effectively follow operational processes and guidance at the agency level
- Comfortability with building, updating, and overseeing scopes of work; drafting staffing models; tracking burn rates
- Clear written and verbal communication skills; creative problem solver and risk mitigator
- Ability to effectively engage with a wide variety of internal levels across multiple disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project/Smartsheet, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexible in adapting to changing priorities on an ever-evolving team; professional advocate for positive change and growth
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
NYC Salary range: $68,000 – $82,000
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.