Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Project Manager, Integrated Project Management for the Washington, D.C. Project Management team who will work closely with team members in public relations, creative, strategy, campaigns, and measurement, as well as report to a Director, VP or SVP, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Coordinate with account management, creative, strategy, digital, media, analytics, and other internal teams to help drive best-in-class solutions for integrated projects/campaigns
- Manage project deliverables across medium-sized campaigns and help coordinate various functions including creative, strategy, digital, media, and analytics
- Professionally manage engagements with account team partners, focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule, while exceeding client expectations
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project: as any issues arise, find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Owns and manages project brief with extended team, inclusive of scope of deliverables, hours, timeline, and project requirements/processes
- Manage account SOWs, burn reporting while providing frequent updates to key stakeholders
- Serve as a contact for client finance relative to financial management of the account/campaign
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- Ability to escalate and provide resolve conflict opportunities with management
- 4+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an agency setting, public relations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong financial management skills, including scoping, burn report tracking, resource allocation across project tasks
- Familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation and production, social and editorial content, digital, and partner management
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members across multiple levels
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- Be comfortable digging into account finances: developing staffing models, writing SOWs, tracking burn rates, etc.
- A self-starter and efficient problem solver
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.