Account Director, Analytics
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
We are recruiting an Analytics Director who is experienced and passionate about operationalizing client questions into smart measurement research and translating best-in-class analytics findings into actionable insights that inform client’s communication strategies. The director would be part of a larger team primarily engaged with federal government agency clients and lead the scoping and production of regular social listening and campaign performance reports, ad hoc analytics deliverables, and interpretation of dashboard toplines into client insights. Other responsibilities include the formalization of insights deliverables, collaboration with other analytics teams and client leads, conducting data integrity and quality checks of client data streams and deliverables, and mentoring junior analysts. This position reports to the head of the analytics team in DC and is dedicated to work on some of Weber Shandwick’s largest and most important client relationships.
- Work with analytics teammates to deliver compelling analytics reports and insights that empower client to easily evaluate social listening topics, media trends and digital analytics relative to business objectives.
- Partner with cross-discipline teams to service client research and analytics requests, design the approach, lead a team through the analysis, and answer internal questions by team members and external clients.
- Develop report structure, data visualization and insights to deliver strategic recommendations.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maintain strong knowledge of both well-established and new-to-market digital marketing analytics tools and platforms; specifically syndicated research and social listening platforms.
- Evangelize smart data analytics that inform decision-making at all levels internally and externally with clients and other agency partners
- Develop and apply strategic measurement frameworks to form the basis of ongoing performance assessment and optimization across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience translating data and research into strategic insights and recommendations
- 5+ years relevant full-time experience as an independent contributor and 2+ years managing direct report(s)
- Experience engaging and collaborating with federal government clients, ideally in agency or matrixed analytics team
- Experience and subject matter expert in social Listening, marketing analytics, digital analytics, and/or data visualization
- Knowledge with scaled data deliverables (like dashboards, NLP modeling, and/or semi-automated analytics reporting)
- Ability to work independently and be a collaborative team player who brings unique analytics skills to large client teams
- Desire and capacity to take full ownership of work tracks, manage complicated deadlines and deliverable processes, nurture client relationships, and mentor more junior staff
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.