Vice President, Client Experience
Chicago, Illinois, United States
This position will serve as the primary account lead, day-to-day counsel and trusted advisor to stakeholders across various Mars Wrigley brands.
It is expected that this person:
– Develop an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses, anticipate their needs and be their go-to for guidance and problem solving.
– Work with clients to translate their needs into meaningful and actionable briefs and communicate expectations/goals to your team – planning and activating the work across our integrated media, creative, insights and project management teams.
– Be accountable for the delivery of innovative high-quality work – maintaining consistency across the account.
– Manage account financials and contribute to driving growth – ensuring team billability and account profitability.
– Lead financial planning/forecasting and work with agency operations teams to determine short- and long-term staffing and talent needs.
– Contribute innovative ideas for client and new business work – inspiring ideation amongst team members.
– Develop positive relationships with partner agencies and work collaboratively as part of integrated agency teams – always working toward the best possible outcome for our clients.
– Lead an integrated account team comprised of both CX direct reports, as well as members from other practice areas of IRM, Creative, Strategy and Media Relations.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.