Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weber Shandwick is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a senior leadership team.
You will possess strong organizational skills and familiarity with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Due to the nature of the work, you must have meticulous attention to detail and be able and eager to juggle multiple responsibilities. You will be tasked with supporting key administrative activities including but not limited to managing calendars, expenses, coordinating travel, and working in close partnership with the executives to track new business efforts and opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management
- Expense reporting
- Meeting support and logistics event planning
- Presentation design
- General administrative and telephone support
- Coordinating with Finance and HR and management of contacts
- Other special projects as assigned
- Scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements
- 2+ years of experience supporting C-Suite executives.
- Must be technically savvy– Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Smart, self-starter, resourceful and ready to jump in
- Additional Qualifications:
- Client service experience a plus
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Articulate, professional phone presence with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and be solution-oriented
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- RRSP (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – $50 monthly cell phone reimbursement
- MyDays – Flexible time off
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.