Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Project Manager for the Boston Project Management team who will work closely with team members in account, creative, strategy, insights, and paid media, as well as report to a Director of Project Management, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Assist in the development of scopes of work for digital, social, marketing and PR campaigns; collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage vendors.
- Manage project deliverables across small-to-medium sized campaigns and help coordinate various functions including account management, creative, strategy, insights, and paid media
- Professionally drive workstreams focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule, while exceeding client expectations
- Clearly set expectations at the beginning of a project. As issues arise, find creative solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Help monitor financial performance of accounts including scopes, burn report summaries and forecasting
- Lead internal team members on day-to-day projects and deliverables
- Participate in client-facing meetings and communications, relative to financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables/budgets; change management and reporting) and project road maps/timelines
- Partner with WS account team to manage team on-boarding processes
- Support in educating the team on roles and responsibilities, new processes and templates
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- 3-5 years of project management experience, preferably in public relations, advertising or a related industry setting
- Healthcare project management, legal prep review and submissions experience preferred, but not required
- Exposure to scoping, burn report tracking, and team staffing and an understanding of how these variables impact project timelines and budget
- Fluency and/or familiarity with different types of workstreams and deliverables, such as creative ideation, social and digital, video content, editorial content, digital, and partner management, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Project/Smartsheet, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.