Freelance Opportunities – Client Experience
New York, New York, United States
Are you a savvy strategist? A skilled marketer with integrated campaign expertise? A gifted client whisperer? A news junkie with a broad spectrum of media relationships? Then we want to hear from you!
Weber Shandwick is more than a leading global PR agency – we’re an engagement agency and we’re working in and around the cutting edge of the new media landscape. We’re storytellers, content creators, and we engage people IN the story. We employ the best in the industry and beyond, working across sectors including consumer, healthcare, technology, public affairs, crisis management, social impact, and digital/social media. Our success is built on a deep commitment to client service and to our people. We embrace creativity and collaboration, and we engage stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputations.
- Advise on storytelling and media outreach strategies across the consumer, business, and broadcast media landscapes
- Message development across several different audiences
- Cross-company integration on campaigns and news announcements
- Provide insight on emerging trends and online media developments as they affect public relations and marketing.
- Develop strategies to harness advocates online, whether those are industry influencers, consumers or other constituencies.
- Project management including, but not limited to, campaign execution, budgeting and team bandwidth
- Proactive about developing ideas for media outreach and pitch efforts
- Become an expert on our clients’ brands and goals, and develop creative solutions that boost the brands’ reputations
- Take broad concepts and strategy and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for account teams.
- Content development (press materials, FAQs, bylined articles, social content and blogs, etc.)
- Executive Thought Leadership campaign development and execution.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in communications, marketing, journalism, international relations, or a related field)
- Corporate / Consumer tech account experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong writing, project management and organizational skills; and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality
- Experience working on fully integrated campaigns that incorporate social and digital media, content, and influencer partnerships
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate work across strategy, creative and production teams
This is not a job posting for an active opening. Submitting your information below will register your interest in being considered for client experience freelancing opportunities at Weber Shandwick.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.