Senior Project Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Sr Project Manager, Integrated Project Management for the Canada Management team who will work closely with team members in account, creative, public relations, and strategy, as well as report to a VP or SVP, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Coordinate with creative, strategy, account management and other internal teams to help drive best-in-class solutions for medium to large programs
- Manage project deliverables across multiple medium-large scale campaigns and help coordinate various functions including creative, strategy, insights, paid media and analytics
- Professionally manage medium to large scale engagements with account team partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule, while exceeding client expectations
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project: as any issues arise, find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Be the conductor of a project/team and a proactive, solution-oriented and strategic advisor
- Manage account budgets, scopes and time while providing frequent updates to key stakeholders
- Partner with account leadership and finance to facilitate accurate and realistic forecasts; actively manage any forecast mitigation as needed
- Partner with account leadership to manage team on-boarding processes, including educating team members on roles and responsibilities, processes and templates
- Serve as contact for client finance relative to financial management of the account
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- 6+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an agency setting, media relations
- Strong financial management skills, including scoping, burn report tracking, resource allocation across project tasks. Prior experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets and scopes.
- SME with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, video, social and editorial content, digital and partner management
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels, instilling confidence and trust in your abilities
- Be comfortable digging into account finances: developing staffing models, writing SOWs, tracking burn rates, etc.
- Experience working closely with the implementation of an integrated media mix of paid, owned and earned programs
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- Short-Term Disability
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.