Senior Associate, Project Management
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Sr Associate, Integrated Project Management for the New York Project Management team who will work closely with team members in account, creative, public relations, and strategy, as well as report to a Director or VP across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Partner with Sr Project Manager to support managing multiple medium-sized projects or one large project
- Responsible for understanding and managing internal budget reporting on projects in with support from Sr Project Manager, as needed
- Professionally manages engagements with account team partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule while managing client expectations
- Partners with Sr Project Manager and finance to help facilitate accurate and realistic staffing and financial forecasts
- Responsible for the development of project estimates and facilitating the reviews with Sr Project Managers for approval
- Routinely monitors financial performance of accounts reviewing bi-weekly time runs, managing time transfer process, and providing monthly burn report summary emails to senior leads identifying any opportunities and risks
- Manages individual PO set up and invoice tracking for their projects
- Supports Sr Project Manager in, client-facing meetings and communications, relative to financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables/budgets; change management and reporting) and project road maps/timelines (project plans)
- Supports in educating the team on roles and responsibilities, process and templates
- 2+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an agency setting, media relations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong financial management skills. Exposure to scoping, burn report tracking, and understanding of relationship when scheduling projects.
- Fluency and/or familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as creative ideation, social and digital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both verbally and in written format with internal team members across multiple disciplines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project/Smartsheet, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
NYC Salary range: $62,000 – $72,000
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.