Digital Marketing Intern (Summer 2023)
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Weber Shandwick Baltimore is not looking for your traditional PR or social-media Intern. Instead, we’re focused on the strategies and platforms needed to develop integrated marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do all day:
- Plan: Assist in project coordination and logistics
- Evaluate: Review project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and standards
- Coordinate: Collaborate with media, creative, strategy, development and account teams
- Report: Review and provide input on performance deliverables
- Engage: Share big ideas in brainstorms and with teams
- Research: Analyze brands using various resources
- Monitor: Track clients and industries online behaviors and relevant/trending topics
What we’re looking for from you:
- Thinking: Do it out of the box. Look for holistic and innovative ways to meet needs and challenges. Foster a curious mind and ask thoughtful questions
- Digital: Know digital platforms (tech, email, CRM, social, etc.), what brands are doing with them and best practices
- Technical: Know Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with platforms like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Business, LinkedIn, Adobe Creative Suite, Sprout Social, MailChimp, Campaign Manager, WordPress
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast, and work well. Volunteer to take on new responsibilities
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering clear and precise work is a must
- Problem-Solving: Think proactively and provide solutions/recommendations for day-to-day tasks and account initiatives
- Dynamic: Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment, often independently
- Communication: Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly
- Spark: Understand what value you can bring to our team
What you’ll get from us:
- Built-in mentorship: all interns are paired with a mentor dedicated to making your time with us amazing
- Exposure: You’ll be introduced to cross-functional marketing teams, solving the greatest challenges for enterprise- and mid-level brands
- Trainings and coaching: you’ll be invited to workshops and ongoing trainings to introduce you to the latest and greatest in the industry
- A possible career: Internships have the possibility of growing into a Junior Associate position
- A paycheck! Interns are paid hourly, at 40-hours per week
- Student, recent grad, or related experience: Rising senior (4-year program), recent graduate, or demonstrated transferrable skills
- Availability: 40 hours a week from June to August
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.