Senior Manager, Client Experience – Consumer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
SENIOR MANAGER, CONSUMER, CLIENT EXPERIENCE (CX)
Are you passionate about consumer brands? Think airlines, consumer packaged goods and even a social platform that shares ideas to spark inspiration like recipes, home + style and more. Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit to help lead an integrated team across marketing functions? Do you thrive on being proactive + scrappy to deliver results for your clients? But more importantly, do you like to have fun? If you answered yes to the above, we are looking for YOU!
Weber Shandwick Canada is seeking a dynamic and motivated Senior Manager with in-depth consumer marketing experience to help lead some of our biggest accounts, build strong client relationship + drive results.
What does this mean? The Senior Manager, Consumer, CX role is responsible for driving the success of the client relationship, including meeting client objectives within given budgets, and translating all of these factors into strategic briefs and corresponding planning documents to ensure not only client satisfaction, but an exceptional client experience. You would be responsible for working with cross-functional teams in the development and executional oversight of strategic earned media and digital initiatives including development of campaigns, content creation and measuring the effectiveness of our initiatives.
- Own responsibilities for executional leadership of multiple client programs, budgets, timeline and plans
- Assist in the development of long-term client plans and program recommendations, developing budgets, generating recommendations and creating presentations
- Drive development of tactical plans, translating strategies into tactics; ensure team deliverables align with strategies
- Proactively support and suggest improvements to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Manage ongoing team resourcing/staffing to ensure successful delivery of work product
- Anticipate and proactively offer solutions to senior team leadership for executional issues specific to assigned programs
- Develop and manage timelines and weekly actions plans to ensure all deadlines on client programs are met
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact for multiple brands
- Build and own productive relationships with multiple stakeholders (e.g. brand managers), interagency teams, and a diverse array of agency colleagues
- Representing agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations, and informal client meetings and workshops
- Maintaining profitability of engagements
- Motivating the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do
- 6 – 7 years public relations experience
- Agency experience (strongly preferred)
- Are both a creative and a strategic thinker
- Have a track record in client service
- A Bachelor’s degree required
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- Short-Term Disability
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.