London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick is excited to be seeking a talented Presentation Specialist to join our Creative Services practice. Based in the UK and working as part of our in-house, integrated design team, you are a PowerPoint expert, who prides themselves on creating visually stunning and engaging presentations. You are a team player who works collaboratively to help bring creative ideas and documents to life in a visually compelling way.
What will you be doing?
- Design and produce highly creative and impactful PowerPoint presentations for our existing clients and New Business opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate the technical know-how to maximise PowerPoint’s functionality and tools to deliver highly creative, visually engaging, and on-brand presentations.
- Work closely with our Creative, Consumer, and New Business teams to craft and communicate complex ideas and proposals visually and effectively.
- Responsible for maintaining the very highest creative standards for all our presentations and playing a key role in the production process.
- Keeping up to date with design trends and adopting techniques to produce high-quality presentations.
- Conceptually minded to help convey and deliver ideas effectively to our internal stakeholders.
- A strong eye for detail, with an all-round passion for presentation design, layouts, and general art direction.
Who are you?
- Professional in conduct with internal team members
- Display a can do, will do attitude with teams and the wider agency
- A proactive and collaborative team player
- A passion for design and the craft of presentation design
- Invested in the development of junior team members and displays leadership through constructive and fair critique
Ideal Experience Required:
- Pervious experience working in a creative environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint essential as well as a working knowledge of Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of visually engaging presentation documents and an appreciation of art direction
- Strong communication skills, showcasing the ability to collaborate with colleagues across various parts of the business
- Ability to clearly understand and process internal feedback in a collaborative and pragmatic fashion
- Ability to work under pressure and proactively manage time, meeting deadlines and plan and prioritise workload to ensure all tasks are completed in line with agreed deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail and an eye for the latest trend in presentation design
- Private medical insurance
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
- Personal pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Buy or sell holiday
- Additional life assurance cover
- Critical illness insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Health screening
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Flexible working with our 3:2 hybrid work model
- 4pm Friday finish
- Equivalent of $250 USD for new joiners on 6 month + contract to support home working setup
- 25 days’ annual leave (in addition to public holidays) plus 2 volunteering days, birthday day off work and Christmas period off
- Flexible public holidays (from 2023)
- Sweets and snacks in the office
- Exclusive shopping discounts and perks
- Headspace membership
- Annual eyecare voucher
- Season ticket loan
- Referral bonus scheme
- Long service bonus
- Enhanced family leave
- Inclusive and invisible health policies
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.