Digital Strategy Intern (Spring 2023)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Weber Shandwick Detroit is seeking a talented, digital savvy and eager-to-learn digital strategy intern to join our digital team. This paid internship will provide a true learning experience, along with the opportunity to observe and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the Chevrolet strategy team.
DESCRIPTION & DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to research related to digital trends, thought leadership and competitive analysis
- Craft strong points of view and provocations
- Assist in the development of presentations, client decks and pitches
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Have an interest in social media and emerging technologies
- Stay on top of trends and key competitors and support the strategy team to do competitive reports or brand deep-dive’s when necessary
- Possess an eagerness to learn and contribute to the learning process at Weber Shandwick
- Have or be working towards a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (degrees in a marketing-related field preferred)
Bonus points for:
- Research and social listening tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills required especially in writing presentation decks
- Previous experience in digital, social media or strategy supportive role
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Current student or recent grad working toward bachelor’s degree related to digital marketing.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.