London, England, United Kingdom
Who is Weber Shandwick?
We create cultural value and help brands navigate the ever-changing age of earned: an age where consumers actively say no to advertising; an age where everyone is an influencer that can make or break your brand; an age where content can be turned into commercial opportunity. Our talented team build brands by finding connection points in the real works. We energise the right mix of talent, using the right platforms and latest technology to choreography stories that make a real and meaningful impact for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses eg HSBC, Iceland, Amazon Prime , Unilever , Ebay, Tinder and Pintrest to name a few.
We earn affection, attention, affinity and purchase by delivering value to people around the works, with deep specialisms across food & drink, travel & tourism, consumer tech, consumer health, automotive, sports sponsorship, entertainment & lifestyle and energy. We are known for:
- Developing data driven insights and strategy to drive measurable impact
- Creating impact creative that taps into culture
- Creating channel and platform agnostic campaigns that grow organically
- Delivering integrated campaigns that are earned-first but deliver for paid and owned
We want problem solvers. Weber Shandwick is excited to be seeking a talented Biller to join the finance team; you’ll be instrumental in working with the team to maintain and continually improve quality procedures.
Yes, you need to be good with detail and yes, you need to be super organised. Think you’ve got what it takes? Then get in touch.
What will you be doing?
- Processing fee and expense billings, ensuring all are approved by the relevant Account Handler and sent out on a timely basis in line with client contracts
- Analyse the Work in Progress (WIP) between billable and non-billable, also ensuring WIP maintenance and billing of WIP items
- Provide monthly aged WIP reports with detailed commentary on action points for internal distribution
- Raising invoices for fees and costs in line with the client’s requirements
- Ensuring employees are set up in SAP and maintained at the correct rate
- Producing missing weekly timesheet reports for the business
- Revenue Recognition: ensuring all revenue is backed up by correct client documentation and in line with Sarbox legislation
- Maintain on file all interagency agreements (IAA’s) necessary to recognise inter agency revenue.
- Complete individual, detailed balance sheet aging reports each month and review with the Business Manager, agreeing any actions
- Maintaining the invoice tracker database
- Answering general queries for the team
- Ad Hoc problem solving and administrative duties within finance and billing team
Who are you?
- Proven experience of working in a results driven billing department
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated and energetic member of the accounts team
- Strong attention to detail with the aim of maintaining and improving quality of procedures in line with company policy
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines by having a proactive and flexible approach to your work
- Experience with SAP
- Experience working within Media/PR/Communications agency and knowledge of agency processes
The Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays) plus 2 volunteering days + birthday and Christmas period off
- Personal pension plan
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.