Senior Project Manager, Digital
New York, New York, United States
Digital Senior Project Manager
Resolute Digital is currently seeking a Digital Senior Project Manager who will work closely with team members in account, creative, development, analytics, SEO, and strategy, as well as report to the SVP of Digital Producers, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a passion for digital and collaborating across creative, UX/UI, account, technology, and strategy. The Digital Senior Project Manager should enjoy working in a team environment and be detail oriented with respect to tasks and communication, across multiple projects.
The candidate should have an overall accountability for all aspects of deliverables on large-scale, account(s). As the client team’s project management and operational lead, the Digital Senior Project Manager serves as a collaborative business partner to team leads and agency finance, ensuring that a cross-practice approach is applied to all issues related to deliverable quality and fiscal health.
The Digital Senior Project Manager is responsible for: ensuring that the principles of continuous improvement are utilized throughout the program development and delivery, and that project teams use flexible project planning designed to support the creative and development process.
This position serves as the primary contact for internal team members, agency practice and discipline leads, and outside vendors. The position is directly or indirectly involved in leading projects from concept/strategy through flawless execution. One of the most important aspects of this position is the ability to be the conductor of the project/team and be a proactive, solution-oriented, operationally strategic leader.
They are responsible for ensuring the right skill sets are applied to the work to serve the business requirements, deliverable quality, and partners with the account team to collaborate on the financial health of the account.
- Responsible for client and internal budget reporting in partnership with agency account lead and finance lead
- Professionally manages client engagements with a focus on balancing quality, cost and schedule while managing client expectations.
- Supports PM lead to monitor financial performance of accounts to maximize revenue recognition and profit margin, collaborating with agency finance team.
- Supports PM lead in the development, review, or oversight of all burn reports, invoices and establishes team process for effective financial management of the account.
- Supports the creation and review of all statement of work documentation for the team; accountable for top-down and bottom-up budgets to ensure scopes accurately reflect required work effort.
- Knows when a change order is needed and works with account team to communicate the change proactively to the client.
- Accountable for contract management (client, vendor, and inter-company issues)
- Well-versed in budget and resource management.
- Experience in creating timelines and status updates.
- Experienced in creative and/or digital work and understands other mediums well enough to develop project plans, scopes of work, and budgets.
- Provides a breadth of process and business skills as well as hands-on experience that fosters credibility and drives thought leadership.
- Able to negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion, and communicate effectively.
- Uses excellent interpersonal and listening skills
Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years of professional project management experience in an agency setting, preferably in digital.
- Experience with scoping, pricing, and scheduling projects from both a bottoms up and top down approach.
- Ideal candidate should have familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, development, SEO, analytics.
- Ability to assess existing processes and identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Client-facing experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels, instilling confidence, and trust in your abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.