Designer, User Experience
New York, New York, United States
Designer, User Experience
New York, New York, United States (Remote)
About the Role:
Resolute Digital, a Weber Shandwick company, is an award-winning creative agency that creates best-in-class digital experiences for some of the world’s biggest global brands. We’re looking for a UX designer to join our Creative Technology practice. As part of a cross-functional team, you will partner with content strategists, analysts, visual designers, account leads, and developers to create high performing website experiences for our wide range of healthcare, corporate, consumer, and government clients.
UX designers at Resolute are team players that participate in a variety of activities, from conducting experience audits and running user research, to creating sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and functional annotations. This is a multi-faceted role that is equal parts strategy and execution. The position requires a strong ability to analyze experiences, communicate effectively, and create polished artifacts throughout a project’s lifecycle. Sound like you? Keep reading!
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- 2–4 years of UX design experience
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, interaction design, or communication design
- An online portfolio that demonstrates process and final product
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
You know you’re ready to become a Designer, User Experience at Resolute if you have:
- A strong command of typography, hierarchy, and information design. You can create polished wireframes that shape information to be scannable, understandable, and easy to navigate.
- Experience working with design systems and technical frameworks. You know how to work with existing components and create new systems from scratch.
- Experience wireframing and prototyping in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch.
- A proven understanding of information architecture.
- A strong understanding of interaction design patterns, web accessibility standards, and UX best practices.
- The ability to analyze experiences, synthesize insights, and present a strong rationale for decisions based on data and best practices.
- Familiarity with research, such as usability testing, interviews, and competitive analysis.
- Experience defining user personas and journeys.
- A positive attitude with zero ego. You understand that UX design is an iterative process and can take direction and incorporate feedback.
- Strong time management skills. You will often be on multiple projects at once.
About Resolute Digital
Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search engine marketing, performance marketing, mobile and user experience design. Its data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition, and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated digital mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick, a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
NYC Salary range: $65,000 – $90,000
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.