Creative English Copywriter
Hong Kong SAR
About the opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced Creative English Copywriter to join our Digital team in Hong Kong. This person will serve as our lead copywriter, working with the creative team to ideate and execute campaigns, strategies, and content.
You will join a dedicated group of specialists, working on multiple accounts for a diverse range of clients. We are seeking someone who is curious and passionate about telling stories based on human insights.
- Creative ideation: actively contributing to the ideation of any creative briefs
- Content creation: brainstorming content ideas and writing copy for any campaigns and accounts – this could be anything from video scripting to social media writing
- Account management: taking ownership over accounts and helping to foster client relationships
- Quality assurance: responsible and accountable for the quality control of all materials
- Native fluency in English. An understanding of Cantonese would be ideal
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with a deep understanding of the online landscape
- Experience in creative copywriting, especially for campaigns and online content
- Passionate, curious, and willing to learn
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, a team player who functions well with other people
- Strong attention to detail. Your ‘t’s are crossed and ‘i’s are dotted
OTHER CAPABILITIES (Ideal but not a must)
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields
- Experience working in a digital, PR or ad agency, or within a media organization
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.