Vice President, Client Experience – Consumer
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Vice President to join our Consumer team
We Are Seeking:
We’re looking for a strong Vice President to join our Consumer Practice, working across lifestyle and CPG brands. You will be responsible for managing client and inter-agency relationships, playing a critical role in determining the future and long-term success of our Consumer Practice. You will be responsible for all aspects of a client relationship and account team. You will supervise one large piece of business with multiple work streams and team members.
Other responsibilities include recommending programs and activities coordinating with clients’ goals, effectively delegating projects, offering counsel to team members and allocating agency resources to match client budgets. You will also be engaged with business development, strategic program planning, and the development of creative concepts. Ideally, you will have agency or consulting experience in the Consumer communications or beauty/lifestyle space.
What We Are Looking For:
- Can turn ideas into workable plans
- Capacity to convey ownership of assigned projects to junior team members
- Can solve conflict
- Can mobilize and motivate teams
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills
- Aptitude for financial analysis
- Can complete challenging projects within set parameters
- Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
- Commitment and dedication to the agency’s success as well as individual career
- Can anticipate client and team needs
- Attention to detail and quality
- Instills confidence with clients and colleagues
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in agency, PR/Communications space
- Experienced in Integrated Media Strategy and Media Relations, ideally within the consumer or CPG space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Management, or related field
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.