Digital Marketing Manager, B2B
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager, B2B to join our team in Baltimore.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, B2B who is passionate about all things digital and ready to bring that energy to our high-performance, collaborative team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, B2B, you will work closely with senior and junior staff members across several teams to provide counsel and manage day-to-day work. This is a client-facing role, with additional responsibilities supporting new business projects.
The ideal candidate should be a proactive team player who thrives in a fast-paced, always-changing environment. Successful candidates typically have a strong digital marketing or integrated technologies background and with a mix of experience across B2B and B2C campaigns. You must have exceptional problem-solving skills and the desire to be involved in all aspects of the work we do, from helping to build digital strategy to executing flawlessly. On any given day, you could be working on strategies like implementing a content strategy or configuring user journeys, updating websites or managing website production teams, working within marketing platforms—configuring engagement studio workflows or automation rules, refining and email and website content and code, or liaising with the client on an email campaign. This candidate will need to be comfortable serving as a strategic MarTech generalist on a variety of digital marketing platforms and tools – and when necessary and appropriate—become the specialist on them as well, with emphasis on Marketing Automation (MA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools. Proficiency within marketing technology or website/email platforms is preferred for this role.
TL:DR – you are accustomed to wearing many hats, solving technical riddles and are eager to gain more experience working across the digital spectrum.
- Assist in the planning, developing, and implementing of fully integrated digital marketing strategies for major campaigns, product launches and digital assets for the world’s biggest brands with innovative technology
- Drive and oversee the execution, implementation, deployment, and activation of a variety of strategic marketing assets, such as emails, landing pages, nurture flows, custom reports, meta data and URLs, pixel placements, website optimizations, content population, etc.
- Implement and execute digital engagement campaigns for top-tier clients
- Execute on multifaceted marketing projects with acute attention to detail
- Support the front-end design of marketing campaigns with back-end development and implementation
- Brainstorm and pitch compelling ideas with complex systems for performance campaigns and projects internally as well as externally to clients
- Inform the development of creative and editorial assets to resonate with priority audiences and ensure channels are being used in high-value ways
- Manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously with precise time management around tasks, deliverables, and execution
- Serve as a key digital technologist for clients implementing complex marketing strategies and systems, providing both reliable deliverables and strategic counsel as needed
- Support new business development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing, technology, digital development)
- 6-8 years of proven work experience (preferably in digital marketing positions) in a similar role or at an agency
- Experience within cross-channel digital marketing strategies, working closing with cross-functional teams including (but not limited to) creative, media, planning, PR and analytics
- Strong understanding of digital marketing methodologies, marketing automation tools, analytics, measurement, and performance-driven insights
- Experience working with CRM tools like Salesforce
- Experience within B2B marketing (specifically in tech, healthcare, energy, finance, or IT)
- Background in demand generation, lead generation, sales enablement, and social media marketing
- Comfort in working within a variety of platforms and excited to learn and master new platforms as we are a tech agnostic team for our clients
- Ability to break down large, complex ideas into bite-sized pieces
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Resilient mindset, detail-oriented, deep curiosity
- Ability to build customized user flows (eg- Engagement Studio within Salesforce), complex systems (eg- Automation Rules within Pardot) and unique tracking (eg- pixels within Google Tag Manager)
- Fluent in (or familiarity with) a wide range of MarTech platforms for marketing automation and CRMs including (but not limited to): Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo, Constant Contact, SharpSpring, Oracle, Zendesk, ServiceNow
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms, social media, community management and analytics tools including (but not limited to): Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, social platforms’ native analytics offerings, Google Analytics, Talkwalker, HootSuite, Quid, etc.
- Understanding of the enterprise MarTech stack for content management system (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM) and email marketing or email service provider (ESP)
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously
- A clear communicator and persuasive presenter
- Ability to think strategically about the development of integrated digital programs
- Demonstrated success translating client needs into workable plans/projects
- Determined to deliver high-quality work, to build close client relationships, to execute effectively, and to be motivated by the work
- Strong organizational, time management and task management skills
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and endlessly curious
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses, and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and was the only PR firm designated an Ad Age A-List Agency Standout in 2017 and 2018. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.