Senior Manager, Analytics
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Senior Manager, Analytics
Weber Shandwick is seeking a talented Senior Manager, Analytics to join our team in Washington, DC. You will be joining a talented team of business strategists, data scientists and data engineers to deliver innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges.
The Senior Manager, Analytics will oversee the delivery of analytics solutions to support clients’ Enterprise Analytics teams as well as Weber Shandwick’s internal strategy, creative and media planning teams. The incumbent will:
- Work with business strategists and data scientists to obtain a greater understanding of the needs of the business and the types of analysis that supports business goals.
- Work with data providers, client data owners and functional design teams to create the technical specifications and execution methods.
- Support business teams in data extraction and processing as well as creation of custom metrics through application of statistical and machine learning models.
- Use data to provide business insights in form of interactive dashboards and reports.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Mentor direct reports and other junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Experience gathering business requirements, formulating metrics and building dashboards
- 4+ years frontend business intelligence dashboard development in Tableau, Looker, Domo etc
- 4+ years experience applying statistical and machine learning models to solve business problem
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to lead projects independently and manage junior staff
- Experience running analytics projects on the cloud (AWS, GCP).
- 4+ years of experience using modeling software such as R or Python
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Experience in marketing analytics, communications and marketing
- Experience with social listening, influencer identification
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.