Vice President, Client Experience, Consumer
Dallas, Texas, United States
Thriving team seeking Vice President candidate to hop on board a dynamic team within the Consumer practice. If you love the thrill of executing major campaigns on behalf of iconic brands and have a strong background in account management and media relations, this culture driven role is for you.
Do your colleagues and clients associate you with the following? We want to hear from you!
- Ability to drive the development of fully integrated plans that WOW – working across functions (comms, marketing, creative, social, etc.)
- Exceptional client service record with ability to counsel and interact effectively with senior management at client organizations
- Ability to manage workflow across a large team; attention to detail extremely important
- Strong earned media background, you understand what “makes a story” and what it takes to secure coverage across media verticals
- You have an undying intellectual curiosity, a consumer of media across platforms and always keeping a finger to the pulse of culture
- Problem solving mind set – working across teams, be able to take on leadership role, identify common goals and ways to best collaborate; ability to make quick decisions with incomplete information
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to craft strategy for presentations at the senior client level
- Counseling junior members of the team to develop our next generation of leaders
- Allocating agency resources in accordance with our client's budget
What We’re Looking For
- Account management rockstar with strong media prowess with 8 -10+ years of experience and a background in iconic auto, consumer, tech, sports, lifestyle, CPG, or food/beverage
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; verbal and written
- Can integrate a big idea and earned media strategy seamlessly with digital, social and paid
- Ability to counsel senior clients and their executives
- Working in and/or with large, marketing-oriented companies
- Effective team supervision and leadership
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.