Senior Manager, Digital
Hong Kong SAR
We are looking for an experienced digital professional to join our Digital Practice in Hong Kong & Singapore. You will join a full-service in-house team of 24 digital practitioners who will collaborate with you to transfer concepts to reality.
The post holder will serve as a Senior Manager, located in either Hong Kong or Singapore, managing work for a dedicated client at a regional level. The primary focus of the role is managing the planning and production of cross market and regional content for social and websites, devising the editorial calendar and overseeing all work through to analytical reporting.
- Seamless project execution
- Account management
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 6 years’ working experience within a digital marketing or digital communications agency, coupled with the ambition to build a rewarding career
- Knowledge of the full online eco-system: analytics/SEO, website builds, content and distribution strategies, social media, EDM’s, App’s etc.
- A pro-active, passionate approach to strategic planning and business development with a result orientated mindset
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills that bring your ideas to life through explanations that engage and excite internal and external audiences
- Flawless attention to detail with a proven ability to manage full project lifecycles from brief to delivery and measurement
- Enthusiasm for strategic planning, creative ideation, new business development and long-term client partnerships
- A team player who can collaborate with a range of people to devise the best approach to the work in hand and bring team along with you throughout the journey
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Immediate availability is preferred
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.