Junior Associate, Client Experience, Corporate
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking an ambitious and detail-oriented Junior Associate (AAE equivalent) for its Atlanta office who wants to be part of a dedicated and engaged team that creates smart marketing and communications solutions for corporate/B2B clients. Our dynamic, integrated account teams deliver breakthrough ideas, innovative programs and executional excellence – all of which result in superlative client experiences and longstanding relationships. The ideal candidate will have some experience (academic and/or internship) in PR/journalism, and a strong curiosity to learn more about corporate and executive positioning, reputation management, and brand purpose work.
- Provide operational support on client projects, as directed
- Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly
- Accurately maintain executional tools, trackers and reporting
- Share results of the work in a structured way
- Proactively offer solutions for executional issues specific to assigned programs
- Engage, as appropriate, with client contacts
- Support multiple client programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Timely communication of significant issues and challenges
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
- PR agency/journalism internship experience
- Available to work a full-time schedule
- Professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resourceful and effective problem solver
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.