New York, New York, United States
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst – Global Finance
We are seeking a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mind to join our finance team. If you’re curious, organized, methodical, and proactive then keep reading!
The FP&A Analyst will work on the day-to-day reporting needs of Weber Shandwick’s Global Finance Team. You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting internally on the global financial performance of the agency. In tracking the financial performance, you will work closely with the accounting & finance departments and internal Weber Shandwick constituents to update financial and operational reports for senior management.
You will be helping to ensure that that the Global CFO and senior leadership are receiving timely and accurate information to make operational business decisions. This role includes significant exposure to senior leadership and there is much potential for career growth and lateral moves.
- Partner with the Finance SVP and Director to ensure all reporting needs are met.
- Prepare all financial submissions to Weber Shandwick’s holding company
- Maintain and update all Hyperion schedules on a monthly basis, and where possible, identify and develop new reports that are beneficial to management.
- Provide senior management with monthly financial reports describing results to date, forward projections compared to budget and commentary around noticeable trends
- Assist in the coordination of budgets
- Prepare monthly management reports and identify and communicate areas of concern
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack which will be distributed to senior management
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 2+ years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookup, macros, solver, etc.)
- Knowledge of Hyperion Smartview and BW / SAP
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong financial analysis; good business acumen
- Flexible mindset and ability to work independently
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
• 401k (with employer match)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
• MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
• Short-Term Disability
• Paid Employee Family Leave
• Family Building Benefit
NYC Salary Range: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.