Project Manager Opportunities – USA
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We’re always looking for great talent to support our passionate and diverse Integrated Project Management team, which supports the development of earned, paid and owned campaigns for some of the world’s most iconic and beloved brands.
If you love facilitating the development of incredible creative work, and have a passion for making sure the businesses you work on are managed effectively – please send us your resume and we’ll keep in touch about future integrated project management opportunities.
- Coordinate with creative, strategy, account management and other internal teams to help drive best-in-class solutions for medium to large programs
- Manage project deliverables across multiple medium- large scale campaigns and help coordinate various functions including creative, strategy, insights, paid media, and analytics
- Professionally manage medium to large scale engagements with account team partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule, while exceeding client expectations
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project: as any issues arise, find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Be a proactive, solution-oriented, and strategic advisor
- Manage account budgets, scopes, and time while providing frequent updates to key stakeholders
- Partner with account leadership and finance to facilitate accurate and realistic forecasts; actively manage any forecast mitigation as needed
- Partner with account leadership to manage team on-boarding processes, including educating team members on roles and responsibilities, processes, and templates
- Serve as contact for client finance relative to financial management of the account
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong financial management skills, including scoping, burn report tracking, resource allocation across project tasks. Prior experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets and scopes.
- Experience with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, video, social and editorial content, digital, and partner management
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels, instilling confidence, and trust in your abilities
- Be comfortable digging into account finances: developing staffing models, writing SOWs, tracking burn rates, etc.
- Experience working closely with the implementation of an integrated media mix of paid, owned and earned programs
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
This is not a job posting for an active opening. Submitting your information below will register your interest in being considered for project manager opportunities at Weber Shandwick.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.