Senior Vice President, Analytics
New York, New York, United States
Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search engine marketing, performance marketing, mobile and web design. Its’ data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated digital mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Ready to live Data?!
- You enjoy working in and leading in a data driven, collaborative, and results-oriented environment.
- You’ve got positive energy and you’re passionate about working with data and driving the energy, growth and roadmap for a team of data and analytics specialists.
- You are passionate about enabling and driving new business growth, profitability, and business operations.
- You are able to deal with all kinds of data-related issues effectively.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can easily communicate with other people in the company at all levels.
- You have good leadership skills and ability to motivate a team of multi-level direct and indirect reports.
- You’re optimistic about the future of using data to make informed business decisions.
- You’re never tired of learning and are always looking for ways to grow personally and professionally.
- You thrive in collaborative work environments. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
- You can pivot on the fly. Analytics is constantly changing, and we need to keep adapting and evolving that change too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines.
- You enjoy owning a problem and see it as an opportunity to innovate and challenge the status quo. We’re all about harnessing innovation and are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you’ll be doing:
- This high-touch role requires a passion for analytics, balanced with strong communication, a consultative approach, nosiness acumen, organization skills, and the ability to deliver a software plus services solution, all to enable our clients to adopt our recommended solutions and, in turn, help grow their ROI through meaningful, data-driven insights.
- Advise and partner with large, well-known businesses, many of which are Fortune 500 or 100 companies. Your work will help influence their strategic and tactical planning for marketing and beyond, creating growth opportunities which are measured in the tens of millions of dollars.
- Have an intimate awareness of the inner-workings of our analytics solutions and be able to sell-in our solutions and capabilities to existing and new/growth clients.
- Strategically manage a portfolio of accounts/projects and provide thought leadership to delight the client; Understanding client business objectives and provide tactical insights and recommendations for analytic engagements including but not limited to Media/Marketing Mix Models, Paid Owned & Earned Performance, Touchpoint Analytics/Cross Media Attribution, Customer Analyses, and Marketing Spending Optimization. Understand the differences and bridge gaps between various types of research & customer insights.
- Manage toward revenue goals, work with client to identify white space and mutually beneficial opportunities to incrementally build analytics programs with client(s) through either new techniques or existing solutions.
- Contribute to the company’s overall growth by supporting and collaborating with the business development function to drive new customer acquisition and lead generation activities.
- Work closely with VP, Analytics to drive client adoption of our solution offering and analytics capabilities/growth (and think through creative ways to grow our team’s capabilities, identify ongoing training ops, platform enablement, etc.).
- Partner with broader leadership team to ensure sufficient and balanced resourcing for active and planned revenue.
- Have hands on team leadership and operations management to ensure proper intake of opportunities, assignment of team resources, proactively identify resource expansion opportunities, ensure timely and effective project management and on-time delivery. Drive objectives by communicating and managing expectations to team; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing progress; anticipating and resolving potential issues with internal and client partners.
- Steward for our data tracking and unification processes; work with VP to create documentation to ensure consistency, and assess opportunities for improvements.
- Train and coach new & existing team members (including and alongside VP), guiding career growth and leading performance management discussions.
- Employ and leverage performance results to help clients work through challenging marketing planning issues and business questions, working closely with internal solution leads and project managers to enable new opportunities based on results and insights.
- Have hands on presentation development and in-person delivery of action-oriented, insightful analytical presentations and meta-analyses. Provide expert consultative advice to clients; Business acumen: know how to talk about our business and explain/train marketing measurement through advanced analytics to clients; Business delivery: can talk through reports & findings with a high degree of knowledge & confidence.
- Lead and/or contribute significantly to internal corporate initiatives to drive a culture of agility and organizational efficiency for scalability; including the evolution of business processes scoping and establishing repeatable processes and best practices to scale the business.
- Lead by example; Communicate, embody, and advocate for IPG + Resolute Digital vision and values. Support and drive a culture of accountability, empowerment and engagement while recognizing and appreciating diverse needs.
What we look for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with preferred major in on of these fields or related field: Business Analytics and Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing
- 12+ years of experience with marketing mix modeling, digital media analysis (heavy emphasis on owned + paid, earned a plus), business focused analytics, advertising effectiveness analysis or other related statistical modeling experience
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize schedules
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Certified
- Experience in SQL and data modeling techniques
- Experience in the use of and implementation/setup of Google Analytics, tagging and analysis
- Experience in using Data Studio (Tableau, Domo, Tableau a huge perk)
- Experience with tag management platforms a plus (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten)
- Experience with cloud data warehouses (BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake, etc) a plus
- Experience with and certification in Adobe Analytics (a.k.a. Omniture) a plus
- Experience working with data ingestion tools like Improvado, Stitch Data, FiveTran, etc. a plus
- Knowledge using Microsoft Excel (including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of key performance metrics, current knowledge of behavioral and demographic targeting research and ROI-driven optimization techniques
- Knowledge working on the analysis and visualization of large data sets
- Knowledge of and experience using business intelligence platforms a plus
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience leading and working with a team developing and presenting presentations using insights derived from analytics
- Proven success with client delivery of advanced analytics programs such as marketing mix modeling and unified measurement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills internally and externally
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Resolute Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Resolute Digital recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.