London, England, United Kingdom
WHO ARE UNITED MINDS?
United Minds is a global change consultancy that specialises in people focused transformation: including culture change, M&A, leadership alignment and development, employer brand and EVP, purpose and strategy advisory, change management, and DEI.
Our entrepreneurial team are united by our purpose to make business more human. Not just because it makes our time at work more fun and enjoyable, but because this creates more engaged and aligned employees. In turn this benefits customers, the business, and long-term investors.
Through this mission, the team helps organisations deliver positive, lasting change by combining strategy with creative engagements, working with leaders and employees in every part of the process.
We operate as a stand-alone management consultancy but benefit from the wealth of creative expertise within our parent company, Weber Shandwick, one of the world’s leading communications and marketing solutions firms.
The last two years has proven that nothing is permanent except change, and for organisations around the globe, the confluence of the pandemic, economic crisis, sustainability issues and a spotlight on inequality, has exponentially accelerated the need for change and an increased focus on the employee experience.
Our global team has quickly responded to this need; delivering award-winning work for clients such as Microsoft, Novartis, Siemens Energy, and Mars, fuelling our growth in the US and Europe. It’s been an exciting few years for the business and we’re now looking to expand our fast-growing London team.
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Consultant to work across multiple change programmes with our clients; supporting the team to develop and implement creative strategies across a range of subject areas, and to ensure our projects run efficiently and on time.
And, as part of our ambitious growth plans, you’ll play a role in new business pitches, marketing and business development activities.
We’re a small, family-like team, with collaboration and team spirit at our core and we’re hoping for someone with similar values to join our offering: a hybrid of a start-up environment within a global organisation, positioned in a beautiful workspace next to Liverpool street station (but with true flexibility and the option to work from anywhere when needed).
- The role is a client-facing position full of variety; in a typical week you’ll be supporting several clients with tasks from drafting communications, strategic narratives, change plans to data analysis to diagnose company cultures, to designing and facilitating workshops and developing creative pilots and experiments to trial
- You will support the day-to-day delivery of projects; providing a great client experience and take responsibility for helping to manage and build these relationships
- You will have growing expertise in areas including culture, change management, internal communications, and/or DEI and will be expected to keep developing your knowledge (through a combination of formal training, mentoring, coaching, networking and “on the job” development) and contributing to the development of others
- Typically, you will work on and project manage several client projects simultaneously so need to be able to manage priorities and deadlines
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to new business pitches and proposals and help develop the strategies, tactics, resource and time plans, and budgets
- As an entrepreneurial business you will have the opportunity to work on internal initiatives whether that’s contributing to thought leadership, internal culture work and improving our services
- Demonstrable experience operating at a similar level in a related consultancy or agency
- Your experience will include roles participating in organisational transformations with a focus on culture, change, internal communications and DEI in large, complex, multinational organisations
- You will have consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, intervention planning and good written and verbal communications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including presentation and facilitation skills
- You will know how to contribute to client assignments and help manage timelines and deadlines to the satisfaction of United Minds and the client
- You will be good at building relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You will be a believer in making business more human and have a down-to-earth, collaborative and open style.
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering + birthday day off
- Flexible working – we have no rules around time in the office, it is based on needs of clients, team and individuals
- Employee wellbeing perks including things like: EAP mental health support and free membership to both Headspace meditation
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties
- Pension scheme
- Access to health insurance
- Brand new, spacious, modern office space (which includes a roof terrace and bubbles on tap!)
NOTE FROM THE TALENT TEAM
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in United Minds. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.