Project Manager (Client Experience)
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
What will you do?
- Own responsibilities for executional and strategic tasks of 2-3 clients programs, budgets, timeline and plans
- Translate strategies into tactics; ensure deliverables align with strategies
- Proactively support and suggest improvements to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
You will be a good fit if you…
· Possess 4+ years’ work experience in a PR agency
· Have solid industry knowledge – understanding of brands in the categories of technology clients will be of great value
· Are good at networking, negotiation, coordination and possess organization abilities
· Are an analytical thinker and can formulate insights
· Can effectively build internal and external relationships
· Are a strong decision maker and have experience in people management
· High proficiency of digital and social
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.