Vice President, B2B Digital
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking a talented Vice President, B2B Digital to join our team!
In our hybrid model, we’re looking for colleagues energized about new, highly flexible ways of working, with a mix of remote and onsite work. This role will be a key contributor to client partnerships in Baltimore and in offices across our North America network, particularly in Washington, DC.
We are seeking a leader who is passionate about all things digital and ready to bring that energy to our high-performance, collaborative team. A successful Vice President candidate will have a background in digital strategy, and experience managing integrated projects including websites, social, mobile and/or email campaigns. Above all, you love working with clients and solving their challenges.
You will work closely with senior and junior staff members across several teams to provide counsel and manage day-to-day work in a client-facing capacity. On any given day, you could be working on content strategy, developing user journeys, liaising with the client on a paid campaign, and/or helping to launch a podcast.
If you are accustomed to wearing many hats and are eager to gain more experience working across the digital spectrum, this is a great team to join.
Lastly, this person would be a senior member of the digital team, play a key role in shaping agency offerings, and help junior and mid-level staff with career development.
- Development and implement fully integrated strategies for major campaigns, product launches and digital assets for the world’s biggest brands with a mix of paid, owned and earned programs
- Execute digital engagement campaigns for top-tier clients
- Conduct research for various deliverables, such as: market landscape, persona, competitor, content, and target audiences
- Serve as a lead digital strategist for multiple clients and internal functions
- Brainstorm and pitch compelling ideas for performance campaigns and projects
- Inform the development of creative and editorial assets to resonate with priority audiences and ensure channels are being used in high-value ways
- Manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously, while managing account budgets and staffing
- Oversee and work with internal teams on editorial planning, content development, paid media, monitoring/analytics, and ongoing social strategy
- Support new business development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 – 12 years' experience
- Previous experience with a public affairs, healthcare or digital agency strongly preferred
- Proven expertise in b2b and/or integrated digital campaigns
- Expertise across all social platforms (and understanding of best practices)
- Experience working with creative and/or technical teams
- Success in participating in the new business process
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort working with senior-level clients
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.