Market Research Field Manager – Part Time
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
The Field Manager will assist with bidding, budgeting, and executing KRC Research fieldwork activities, including: online and CATI surveys, online and in-person focus groups, online communities and in-depth interviews. The candidate must be reliable, able to work independently, and be an effective communicator to all levels of management, vendors, and teams. They should have the ability to multi-task and stay organized; having a high level of attention to detail will be critical. Note, this is a part time role.
- Review project specifications and obtaining bids for qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Consult on project specific fieldwork documents & resources
- Deliver clear and streamlined communication of project protocols, including participate in briefing calls with fieldwork agencies for all projects
- Serve as an internal point of contact for escalation of any fieldwork related issues during project lifecycle
- Understand and ensure projects adhere to all GDPR, CCPA and regulatory compliance requirements
- Oversee fieldwork quality from project launch to completion
- Understand and keep up to date with different types of research, methods, techniques, and survey tools
- Look for efficiencies/better working practices in all areas of the role
- 2-5 years of market research experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision
- Has a proven understanding of various data collection methods
- Is detail-oriented and can work on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker/problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, and web-based survey tools
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.