Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our WS NA Talent Acquisition team!
You will play a critical role in supporting the recruitment function across regions and disciplines. You will be a part of a team that is focused on bringing on the smartest people, maintaining our culture, and caring deeply about a great candidate and employee experience. You will have a curiosity and interest in recruiting and previous experience in administrative support. We’re seeking an energetic, positive and entrepreneurial candidate who is interested in developing new skills and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Working closely with the WS NA Talent Acquisition team on all aspects of the recruiting life-cycle, including:
- Scheduling candidate interviews with hiring managers and interview teams
- Creating requisitions in our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Keeping recruitment activity records up-to-date in all systems and tools
- Triaging any last minute requests, changes or updates to the interview plan
- Communicating status updates to candidates and hiring teams
- Greeting and accompanying candidates throughout their on-site experience, serving as point of contact to usher their visit
- Initiating and monitoring the background check process
- Closing positions in the ATS and leading tracking for OFCCP compliance
- Providing operational and project management support for open positions across multiple practice areas
Other administrative responsibilities include:
- Submitting invoices to Finance and Accounts Payable for reimbursement to Talent Acquisition-related vendors and staffing agencies
- Developing an understanding of company policies and employment laws and responding to day-to-day questions related to HR policies and procedures
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of recruiting events
- Booking travel for candidates and recruiters as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior internship or less than 1 year of previous experience in recruitment administration
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience with ATS’s (i.e. Taleo, Greenhouse) a bonus
- Desire to pursue a career in talent acquisition/recruiting
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.