Director, Project Management
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Director, Integrated Project Management for the Canada Project Management team who will work closely with team members in account, creative, public relations, and strategy, as well as report to a VP or SVP, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Manage all aspects of a campaign/projects and drive integration. Partner closely with account, creative, strategy, analytics, finance, and resourcing leads to institute best practices
- Be proactive and solution-oriented
- Define and support cross-functional teams on roles and responsibilities, processes and templates
- Manage projects/campaigns with internal and external partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and timing while exceeding client expectations
- Manage project deliverables across multiple work streams and independently prioritize as appropriate
- Help coordinate various specialty functions including creative, strategy, insights, paid media and analytics
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project.
- Be solutions oriented and proactively manage issues that arise without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Partner with internal finance team on overall financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables and budgets; forecasting; change management and reporting)
- Negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- 8+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an agency setting, media relations communications, or content development
- Expert skills in scoping, pricing, and timeline development for large, complex programs. Prior experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets and scopes
- Familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, video, social and editorial content, digital, and partner management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient in collaboration tools such as Microsoft Products and Smartsheets
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.