Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
We’re currently seeking a Senior Associate, Digital to join our team. The SAssociate operates efficiently within a group, executes assigned tasks independently, and is able to handle multiple projects/clients at a time. This individual will be responsible for initiatives such as the management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, ideation of digital strategies, and compilation and reporting of campaign data. S/he must also have strong task-management capabilities, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking abilities. S/he must have a solid grasp of all basic digital media platforms and tools and how they affect the client. The ideal candidates has experience executing digital engagements in an advertising agency setting or the client side and are motivated, proactive team players.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in integrated digital marketing strategy and execution
- Understanding of demand gen, lead gen and social media marketing
- Ability to support fully integrated strategies for major campaigns, product launches and digital assets for the world's biggest brands
- Experience in conducting research, such as, but not limited to; market landscape, persona, competitor and content research
- Experience in development of project plans, calendars, and workflow processes
- Ability to brainstorm and pitch compelling ideas for performance campaigns and projects
- Experience within cross-channel digital marketing strategies, working closely with different teams including creative, media, planning and PR
- Strong understanding of digital analytics, measurement, and performance-driven insights
- Keen interest in staying current with industry trends and updates that directly and indirectly affect our clients and our digital practice
- Plan: Assist in project coordination, timelines, and logistics.
- Evaluate: Review project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and standards
- Coordinate: Collaborate with client experience, media, creative, strategy, development, and account teams to execute digital projects with the goal of achieving and exceeding clients’ marketing objectives
- Report: Review and provide input on performance deliverables
- Engage: Share big ideas in brainstorms and with teams. Liaise across multiple teams to finalize digital media documents and coordinate the delivery of assets.
- Research: Analyze brands using various resources
- Monitor: Track clients and industries online behaviors and relevant/trending topics. Update status documents and project trackers on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree; 3-5 years related professional experience
- Understanding of digital marketing and advertising
- Experience with gathering and communicating campaign metrics and results
- Experience and knowledge in Digital Marketing is required
- Experience working with project managers and creatives
- Thinking: Do it out of the box. Look for holistic and innovative ways to meet needs and challenges. Foster a curious mind and ask thoughtful questions.
- Digital: Know digital platforms (tech, email, CRM, social, etc.), what brands are doing with them and best practices.
- Technical: Possess knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, OpenGraph and Insights), research & execution tools (Hootsuite, Brandwatch, Meltwater, Sprout Social, MailChip, Campaign Manager, WordPress, etc.). Media databases and social tracking tools are a bonus.
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast and work well. Volunteer to take on new responsibilities.
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering clear and precise work is a must.
- Problem-Solving: Think proactively and provide solutions/recommendations for day-to-day tasks and account initiatives
- Dynamic: Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment, often independently.
- Communication: Speak, write, and edit succinctly and compellingly. Listen intently, carefully, and patiently.
- Spark: Understand what value you can bring to our team and recognize where you can grow and be open to learning opportunities.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.