Personal Assistant & Business Support
London, England, United Kingdom
Who is Weber Shandwick ?
We create cultural value and help brands navigate the ever-changing age of earned: an age where consumers actively say no to advertising; an age where everyone is an influencer that can make or break your brand; an age where content can be turned into commercial opportunity. Our talented team build brands by finding connection points in the real works. We energise the right mix of talent, using the right platforms and latest technology to choreography stories that make a real and meaningful impact for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses eg HSBC, Iceland, Amazon Prime , Unilever , Ebay, Tinder and Pintrest to name a few.
We earn affection, attention, affinity, and purchase by delivering value to people around the works, with deep specialisms across food & drink, travel & tourism, consumer tech, consumer health, automotive, sports sponsorship, entertainment & lifestyle, and energy. We are known for:
- Developing data driven insights and strategy to drive measurable impact
- Creating impact creative that taps into culture
- Creating channel and platform agnostic campaigns that grow organically
- Delivering integrated campaigns that are earned-first but deliver for paid and owned
We are looking for a Personal Assistant & Business Support Lead to work in a hybrid role; supporting two members of our Leadership team and providing general business support to one of our practice teams in London.
What will you be doing?
- General admin including printing, binding documents, ordering stationary
- Arranging domestic and international travel, accommodation, taxis, visa applications for direct supports and practice team members
- Processing purchase orders and business invoices related to the direct supports and practice team members
- Processing expenses in accordance with the company policy
- Book couriers as needed
- Help maintain all company quality standards as well as help continually improve quality procedures
Individual support (Leadership)
- Diary management for internal and external meetings
- Reminding direct supports of important tasks and deadlines
- Preparing and amending documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails as required for marketing and new business
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Email management including prioritisation of communications
Business Support Tasks (London Practice)
- Contribute to building supportive team cultures and ways of working
- Support the teams with organising of social occasions to build team spirit (gifts, birthdays, team lunches etc.)
- Assist with on boarding of new perm and freelance staff
- Support with freelancer contracts, POs for freelance billing and timesheets for freelancers
- Diary coordination for internal and external meetings
- Assist with updates for sickness and holidays trackers
- Liaise with finance, reception, catering, and IT teams as required
Who are you?
- Strong team player, self-motivated and energetic member of the team
- Highly efficient, reliable, trustworthy, honest, and organised
- Ability to efficiently manage business needs and prioritise requests
- Ability to multitask, remain calm under pressure and always be professional
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in arranging travel globally
- Experience in managing diaries of multiple individuals and wider teams
Our Values and Behaviors:
Curiosity, inclusion, courage, impact. Our work and our culture are shaped by our values:
- CURIOSITY: We cultivate curiosity and challenge convention. Because solving any problem begins with asking the right questions
- INCLUSION: We foster teams and environments built on belonging and openness to possibility. Because the best ideas have no bias
- COURAGE: We stand up for what we believe in. Because being comfortable with the uncomfortable is how progress is made
- IMPACT: We strive to make a meaningful difference in everything we do. Because we owe it to our people, our clients and the world
What’s in it for you:
- JUICE – Our flexible working model
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday & x-mas period off
- Personal pension plan
- Early finish Fridays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private dental insurance
- Gym discounts
- Heath cash plan
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
- Flexible life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Private pension plan
- Travel Insurance
- Private medical
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.