New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Director, Integrated Project Management for the North America Project Management team who will work closely with team members in account, public relations, analytics/measurement, and strategy, as well as report to a VP or SVP, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Manage all aspects of project lifecycle on research and analytics projects, including driving integration with internal and external business partners. Partner closely with account, strategy, analytics, crisis, finance, and resourcing leads to institute best practices
- Be a proactive and solution-oriented
- Define and support cross-functional teams on roles and responsibilities, processes, and templates
- Manage projects with internal and external partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and timing while exceeding client expectations
- Manage project deliverables across multiple work streams and independently prioritize as appropriate
- Help coordinate various specialty functions including strategy, insights, paid media, and analytics
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project. As any issues arise, proactively find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget.
- Partner with internal finance team on overall financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables and budgets; forecasting; change management and reporting)
- Negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion, and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- 6+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an small agency/start up setting with proficiency in media relations communications and analytics/insights
- Strong skill set in scoping, pricing, and timeline development for small to medium sized, complex programs. Prior experience developing and managing fast paced, agile, scaled solutions.
- Familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, research, measurement and analytics, communications and partner management
- Be comfortable digging into account finances: developing staffing models, writing SOWs, tracking burn rates, etc.
- Experience successfully managing and leading with senior teams and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels, instilling confidence, and trust in your abilities
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient in collaboration tools such as Microsoft Products and Smartsheets.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.