Director, Content Strategy
New York, New York, United States
Director, Web Content Strategy
New York, New York, United States (Remote)
Resolute Digital is an award-winning creative agency that creates best-in-class digital experiences for some of the world's biggest global brands. We’re looking for a Director of Content Strategy to join the agency’s Creative Experience and Technology practice. Specifically, this role is accountable for strategy, development, and execution of content strategy and content design across multiple platforms for clients. The Director of Content Strategy will collaborate with our user experience, search, development, editorial, and solutions teams to provide strategic content insights throughout the full project lifecycle. Sound like you? Keep reading!
You are part wordsmith extraordinaire, part analytic thinker with an insatiable desire for solving our clients’ complex business challenges. You have a strong background in User-Centered Design and Search Engine Optimization. You’re equally excited by large website redesign projects and smaller campaign landing pages or website updates.
Minimum Performance Standards
You know you’re ready to become a Director of Content Strategy at Resolute if you can effortlessly:
- Partner with content creators to ensure work falls in line with the content strategy: on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Edit copy from copywriters to ensure it falls in line with the content strategy
- Optimize content for search engines and accessibility
- Write metadata for search and social outputs
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative content analysis on current sites, both owned and competitors
- Ensure all content is optimized for search and user experience across all channels
- Configure and manage content inventories and audits
- Create content templates, outlines, and summaries incorporating metadata
- Analyze site data for user paths and top-level content trends
- Identify opportunities for increased site findability and accessibility
But you’ve never just given the minimum in life, right? Ideally you have experience:
- Creating captivating and engaging client presentations and workshops
- Partnering with Search and Analytics teams to make data-driven optimization recommendations
- Researching, analyzing, and integrating keywords into copy and strategies
- Developing editorial pillars, strategic imperatives, and hypotheses
- Collaborating extensively with analytics, search, UX, and design
- Proposing content balance recommendations for both formats and content types
- Establishing workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
About Resolute Digital
Resolute Digital is a leading Digital Marketing company headquartered in New York, NY. Resolute has deep expertise in creative technology, including user experience, content strategy, visual design, website analytics. Its data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.