Project Manager, Corporate Affairs
New York, New York, United States
Project Manager, Corporate Affairs
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Project Manager to work with our Corporate Affairs team. This person will report into a VP of Operations/Project Management and ultimately support the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer & President of the firm’s C-Suite Advisory business and Corporate Affairs leadership team with key operational and financial deliverables, helping drive the next phase of growth globally.
The Weber Shandwick Corporate Affairs team and C-Suite Advisory focuses on corporate and executive positioning, ESG advisory, risk and resiliency advisory, CEO positioning and advocacy, brand purpose advisory, business/culture transformation, executive advisory data & insights. The nature of our work requires an ability and eagerness to juggle multiple responsibilities and work with multi-office teams. You will have the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth and expansion of this team and offering.
- Coordinate with internal teams to help support the rollout of the C-Suite Advisory offering
- Manage project deliverables and seamlessly support/coordinate efforts with different stakeholders
- Professionally manage engagements with account team partners, focusing on balancing quality and timeliness, while exceeding expectations
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project: as any issues arise, find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budgets
- Owns and manages project details with extended team, inclusive of scope of deliverables, hours, timeline, and project requirements/processes
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- Ability to escalate and provide resolve conflict opportunities with management
- 3-4 years of project management or operations experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong financial management skills, including scoping, burn report tracking, resource allocation across project tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members across multiple levels
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
About Weber Shandwick:
- Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
- We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
- Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’sA-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.