Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Weber Shandwick Boston is looking for a mid-level designer to join our growing creative team. In this role, you’ll execute stunning visual solutions for a variety of social platforms, integrated campaigns, PR materials and more across both healthcare and consumer accounts.
- Work alongside creative directors and art directors to conceive, design and produce an array of visual assets
- Develop and comp designs for a variety of social platforms, such as IG, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook
- Collaborate with art directors to establish the “look and feel” for various campaigns
- Help art directors and teammates comp their creative concepts
- Present designs (and the rationale behind them) to teammates and clients
- Incorporate feedback from Creative Directors, teammates, clients and legal department with precision and a positive attitude
- Pay meticulous attention to detail
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and PowerPoint, as well as emerging digital and social design trends
- Working knowledge of digital, UX and UI design principles a plus
- Knowledge of AfterEffects & animation skills a plus
- 2-3 years of agency or brand work experience
- Must have a portfolio
- Passion for solving design and marketing-related challenges
- Strong desire to learn, grow and collaborate on projects from conception through production
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional judgment when working with clients, teammates and production partners
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
- Working knowledge of best practices on various social platforms
- In tune with social trends and pop culture
- Willingness to push creative boundaries
- Able to prioritize and manage own time
At Weber Shandwick, we believe that being open, aspirational and entrepreneurial is what it takes to engage people and deliver impactful, award-winning work in a rapidly changing environment.
Our journey to date might surprise you. Weber Shandwick long has been known as one of the most highly regarded PR agencies in the world. But now, we also lead social, digital and traditional advertising assignments for some of the world's most enduring companies and social causes.
Along the way, we’ve been featured four out of the last five years on Ad Age’s “Agency A-List” and awarded numerous Cannes Lions. But we're still just getting started. We’re creatives, makers, producers, designers, strategists and technologists who love to unite around ideas with the ability to transcend culture.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.