Talent Acquisition Manager (Digital / Social)
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick Collective (WSC) is excited to be recruiting for an awesome Talent Acquisition Manager who has a genuine passion for TA and a background in digital recruitment, to join our centralised team and support a number of the brands.
The successful candidate will take ownership and lead on everything TA across four of the brands (That Lot – Social Creative, Flipside – all things digital, United Minds – Business Transformation, Current Global – Behavioral Change) which are part of the WSC. This person will be involved in the day to day but also have the opportunity to shape the TA strategy for the brands and work on a range of projects as part of the wider People team in the UK and across EMEA. You will manage a junior TA manager as well as collaborating with the wider UK and EMEA people team.
What will you be doing?
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment process for UK hires from sign off to offer stage
- Grow and develop strong meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the business and seen as the subject matter expert for everything recruitment related
- Coach, support, advise and partner with leaders across the business in best practice
- Support TA managers in facilitating meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Assist and lead projects in the development of our employer branding strategy, external candidate attraction, DEI and platforms that increase efficiency, strengthen candidate experience and help us engage with the best talent.
- develop and inspire junior members of the team
Who are you?
- Proven experience of owning the end-to-end recruitment process
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management experience with the ability to effectively influence
- Excellent network ideally with experience in recruiting one or more of the following areas; digital, marketing, engineering, communications, social media, analytics, creative or production
- Self-motivation and the ability to use your own initiative; you’ll be someone that thrives when under pressure and has the ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong networking and technical recruiting skills i.e. Boolean
- Bonus have owned both perm/contract recruitment
Our Values and Behaviors:
Curiosity, inclusion, courage, impact. Our work and our culture are shaped by our values:
- CURIOSITY: We cultivate curiosity and challenge convention. Because solving any problem begins with asking the right questions
- INCLUSION: We foster teams and environments built on belonging and openness to possibility. Because the best ideas have no bias
- COURAGE: We stand up for what we believe in. Because being comfortable with the uncomfortable is how progress is made
- IMPACT: We strive to make a meaningful difference in everything we do. Because we owe it to our people, our clients and the world
What’s in it for you:
- JUICE – Our flexible working model
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday & x-mas period off
- Personal pension plan
- Early finish Fridays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private dental insurance
- Gym discounts
- Heath cash plan
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
- Flexible life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Private pension plan
- Travel Insurance
- Private medical
We are super excited to show off our new agile office (https://bit.ly/3MbMW6w) with:
- Range of small, medium and large meeting rooms whether you are taking an important call or working on need a war room for that big pitch
- Hot desk with duel screens in your team section or with the project team
- Join us in the library for a bit of peace and quiet
- Use our break-out areas for an informal meeting or just to catch up
- Take advantage of our café and the great hall to grab a bite to eat with your favorite people
- Get some fresh air and some Vitamin D on our roof terrace
- Leave your stuff in your personalized digital locker….with charger
- Give in to your hunger and explore Eataly on the ground floor or venture to the amazing Spitafields market where you are spoilt for choice!
Who is Weber Shandwick ?
We create cultural value and help brands navigate the ever-changing age of earned: an age where consumers actively say no to advertising; an age where everyone is an influencer that can make or break your brand; an age where content can be turned into commercial opportunity. Our talented team build brands by finding connection points in the real works. We energise the right mix of talent, using the right platforms and latest technology to choreography stories that make a real and meaningful impact for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses eg HSBC, Iceland, Amazon Prime , Unilever , Ebay, Tinder and Pintrest to name a few.
- UK Website – https://webershandwick.co.uk/
- LinkedIn Life Page – https://bit.ly/3LjIL7G
- Office Video – https://bit.ly/3MbMW6w
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage.
Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.