Project Management – Influence, Integrated Media
Detroit, Michigan, United States
As the Project Manager for General Motors Influence, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of influencer projects across our integrated social and earned teams. You will help shape and manage the overall team process, workflow and project planning. You will provide operational support across the team, including scheduling meetings, internal check-ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, developing lists of action items, communicating assignments, deadlines and needs to ensure projects follow the proposed schedules. You will make sure everything is running like clockwork and that our creatives, account team, strategists and cross-functional partners are informed and supported. This role requires a highly organized self-starter who has a thorough understanding of both paid and earned influencers, creative development, and a proven track record for managing multiple projects in an iterative, fast-paced environment.
- Manage team process and workflow, ensuring projects are properly kicked off, resourced, and tracking from strategy development through production.
- Act as a direct liaison between the internal account teams and the creative team to ensure all parties are aware of project requirements, resources, and deadlines.
- Coordinate with creative operations on resources to ensure execution of projects on time, within scope and on budget.
- Lead weekly integrated team status meetings, owning agendas and project trackers across each meeting.
- Develop timeline to monitor and oversee progress of creative output.
- Oversee completion of influencer assignments and projects, including but not limited to research, strategy, content planning, production, trafficking, paid amplification, and reporting.
- Contract influencers and help maintain influencer database.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills when dealing with creative feedback and project constraints, escalate as necessary.
- Ensure projects adhere to timelines. Identify and communicate any potential issues and identify solutions.
- Guide internal teams on best practices when working with influencers.
- 1-3 years of experience managing the making of or delivery of influencer marketing content in a creative agency or an in-house social media te
- Strong project management experience and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward, keeping in mind the quality of the work and giving it room to develop.
- Understanding of digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- Experience forming strong team relationships.
- Flexible, adaptable, and responsible when quick turnaround is required.
- Experience using collaborative team communication and project management tools like SharePoint, Teams and Smartsheet.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of people and teams.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.