Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick are on the hunt for a Project Manager to join our Design team based in Glasgow. The Project Manager will help manage the delivery of design and branding projects across a range of sectors.
The Project Manager should have experience with design and branding projects and deliverables. Experience of working in fast-paced agencies and of being a Project Manager on design projects is essential.
What will you be doing?
- Running a diverse range of design and branding projects of all sizes across a range of industries (B2B, Consumer, Corporate and Health)
- Successfully managing deliverables and projects at all stages
- Creating cost estimates, project timelines and any other project administration independently and contributing to official Statements of Work where necessary
- Managing execution of projects of various types and timelines simultaneously, efficiently, and effectively
- Implementing project processes appropriate for the project requirements
Who are you?
- Experience managing complex and high-profile branding and creative projects
- Demonstrable experience within a design agency environment
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and design software
- Proven knowledge and experience of project management software
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Be active and passionate about design
- Knowledge of Public Relations would be advantageous although not essential
Perks of the job:
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing perks including things like; EAP mental health support, free membership to Headspace meditation
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties
- Personal pension plan
- Access to health insurance
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.