New York, New York, United States
This position will play a key role on the North America Human Resources team ensuring our data is accurate and gets to where it’s needed when its needed. In addition to leading our data and reporting efforts, this position will assist the compensation and HR operations team in the research, design, implementation, and ongoing administration of compensation and other HR programs and processes.
Rather than simply responding to data requests, we are looking for someone who will think critically about the data being requested, identify opportunities to be more efficient, and help identify opportunities to use our data to provide greater insight for the organization. Our data, systems and current processes have room for improvement. We are looking for someone willing to dig in to understand the current state and help us work toward greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Own response to ongoing and ad hoc data and reporting requests from stakeholders across human resources and the broader business. This includes-
- Monthly updates to established employee data dashboards (managed through Microsoft BI)
- Regular reporting and tracking of key employee data metrics – ensuring insights are relevant and user-friendly
- Timely resolution of all ad hoc data requests.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the way we are responding to ongoing and ad hoc data requests
- Serve as HRIS (PeopleSoft) data and system expert, focused on ensuring data accuracy through team education/training and monitoring/audit
- Independently research and partner with legal team to identify national, state and local law changes impacting compensation. Proactively identify changes and assess their impacts, with the goal of ensuring we remain in compliance with all laws and can proactively respond to any changes.
- Support compensation and broader HR team with-
- Participation in third party compensation surveys
- Research, design, implementation, communication, and ongoing administration of all compensation programs including merit and promotion cycles
- Management of centrally owned programs, such as employee surveys, diversity reporting, and external benchmarking
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance or related field or relevant work experience
- 1+ years’ work experience in an analytical Human Resources role focused on analyzing, interpreting and reporting HR data
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills (vlookups, if statements, and pivot tables) and a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint are required
In addition to the basic qualifications, we are looking for someone who can-
- Synthesize information and data from a variety of systems and sources
- Deliver work with strong attention to detail, a critical eye and commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrate judgment and discretion dealing with confidential and sensitive people data
- Adapt to changing priorities
The following experience/qualification would be a plus-
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft HRIS, and/or report/query building in an HRIS
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of compensation principles and best practices
- Experience participating in compensation benchmarking surveys and understanding of how jobs are benchmarked in the market
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.