Associate, Paid Media Planning and Buying
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search engine marketing, performance marketing, mobile and web design. Its data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated digital mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
As the Associate, Paid Media Planning and Buying, you will execute day-to-day digital media planning/buying and client service activities associated with assigned accounts. You will collaborate with the digital marketing team in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and manage a deliverable-heavy workflow. If you are passionate about analyzing data, thinking creatively, and coming up with innovative media strategies to deliver to clients, then this is the job for you!
External Relationship Management:
- Assists Specialist and Manager in daily deliverables and workflows
- Supports Specialist and Manager in responding to all client requests and inquiries
- Actively manages email inbox and responds to all emails within a timely manner daily
- Participates in internal meetings and presentations
- Works closely with publishers/vendors to develop productive working relationships that drive results for clients
- Works directly in social interfaces and, when applicable, leverages social support reps to drive results for clients
- Stays up-to-date on digital paid media landscape to learn about relevant offerings, new products, and trends
- Reviews client briefs and assists with media planning process
- Provides input to Request for Proposal (RFP) and develops consideration list of appropriate publishers/vendors
- Reviews submitted RFPs and filters/compiles most compelling proposals
- Selects appropriate social platforms and campaign objectives based on client goals
- Develops target segments to leverage based on client feedback
- Develops presentation materials for internal review and adapts/finalizes based on feedback
- Assists Specialist in campaign setup for tracking, audience building, and billing prior to launch
- Works with Ad Ops team for any tagging/reporting requirements
- Owns campaign reporting activities based on agreed upon cadence
- Draws critical analysis from data and makes specific recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
- Assists with campaign execution from start to finish
- Supports the needs of Account Director in ad hoc client requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ months of relevant experience or some combination of internships
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management ability
- Experience in managing digital campaigns; strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Experience planning and buying social campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of digital paid media landscape and the ever-changing ad products available
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.